of Education Regular Meeting Monday, September 9, 2019 6:00 PM Collinsville
1902 W Maple
Collinsville, OK 74021
1. Call to Order and Roll Call of Members
2. Record of Members Present and Absent
3. Request to Address the Board
Consent Agenda: Discussion and Vote Items (a. - n ) of the Consent Agenda
4.a. Approval of the 8/12/2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes,
4.b. Approval of Purchase Orders and Payments of Purchase Orders -FY
2019 and FY 2020 General and Building Funds , All District Funds- Approval
of Budgets , Reports , Allocations and Investments
4.c. Approval of the Activity Fund Fundraisers as Attached
4.d. Approval of Gifted and Talented Local Advisory Committee for FY2020
4.e. Approval of Surplus No Longer Needed - FFA Equipment
4.f. Approval of Surplus No Longer Needed- HS Textbooks
4.g. Approval of Updated Minimum Certified Salary Schedule FY2020.
4.h. Approval of Updated Support Salary Schedule FY2020
4.i. Approval of Agreement with Interquest Detection Canines for FY2020
4.j. Approval of Federal Funded Reading Coaches and Teacher Mentors
4.k. Approval of Tulsa Technology and Collinsville Schools Math and
Science Courses for FY2020
4.l. Approval of to Administer ACT Tests in Spring 2020.
4.m. Approval of Negotiations between Collinsville Education Association
and Collinsville Board of Education FY2020
4.n. Approval of Deregulation for Abbreviated Day for Collinsville Alternative
School (Three Years) FY2020
Presentation by Brewer Construction
6. Building Site Reports
7. Approval of Booster Club/PTO Sanctioning Applications for FY2020
8. Discussion and Possible Action on the Lease Purchase of Land.
9. Discussion and Vote to Approve FY2020 Estimate of Needs and Financial
10. Discussion and Vote to Accept Board of Education Policy Changes
11. Directors Report
12. Superintendent's Report
13. Proposed executive session to discuss the Quarterly Evaluation of
the Superintendent 25 O.S. Section 307(B)(1).
14. Vote to Convene in Executive Session
15. Acknowledge Return of Board to Open Session
16. Executive Session Minutes Compliance Announcement
17.a. Brinson, Katherine- HS Spanish Teacher Asst.
17.b. Crow, Jordan - Bus Driver
19. New Business
This notice being given and displayed by the authority of the School
Board of Independent District I-6, acting by and through the undersigned.
By: _ Lance West, Superintendent
Posted this 6th day of September at 12:00 Noon on the door of the Education
Service Center, 1902 W Maple, Collinsville, OK 74021.
Wright comments in purple