Engineering for 19th St. Improvements Main To Park
Public Hearing After Executive Session
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call -- all present
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
Approval of Minutes of the May 6, 2019 Regular City Commission Meeting.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.-- n/s
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Resolution Number 2019-06, a resolution of compliance with the Oklahoma Records Act and establishing fees and procedures in accordance with that act. -- approved, process has been streamlined by city clerk
8. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve amendment to CDBG Urban County Cooperation Agreement relating to requalification of the CDBG Urban County Program. -- approved
9. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve agreement between Tulsa County Juvenile Bureau and the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma, in the amount of $2,400. -- approved,for services such as transport and assistance
10. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve engineering agreement with ODOT for engineering and design of pavement widening, drainage improvements, signage, sidewalks, markings and street lights on 19th Street from Main Street South to the City Park entrance. -- approved, for Engineering.City has to pay $18k of $125k total ... rest by grants
12. Discussion, consideration and possible action to enter into Executive Session for the purpose of discussing the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, disciplining or resignation of any individual salaried public officer or employee, City Manager Contract, as provided for by O.S. 25, Section 307 (B) (1).-- 6:36 - 6:14pm
13. Discussion, consideration and possible action on matters discussed in Executive Session. -- no action
14. Adjournment. -- 6:15pm
NOTICE AND AGENDA
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call -- all present
3. Consent Agenda
A) Approval of Minutes
of the May 6, 2019 regular CMA Meeting.
4. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- approved
of National Public Works Week Proclamation. --
Mayor York read the procolamation and presented a copy to city employee
Jeff Sorrell represented all of the city public works employees. Public
Works Director Craig Stokes stated he has a really good staff that often
work short staffed and continue to do good work to keep the city operating.
6. PUBLIC HEARING Water System Improvements, DWSRF Project P40-1021505-01. --6:20 - 6:28pm -- just a handfull of folks in the non-commissioner seating, No public comments or questions. The discussion involved the required documents to meet DEQ enviromental study needs for the new / expanded water plant project. The public hearing notice was published in the Tulsa World. The total project will be about $7.6 million and will be financed with low interest federal supported loans. Will eventually have 2 million gallon per day capability.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Resolution Number 2019-07, a resolution adopting environmental information document Water System Improvements DWSRF-P40-1021505-01 -- approved
8. Adjournment. -- 6:31pm
This agenda was filed in the office of the City Clerk and posted at ____________on May 17, 2019 at City Hall display board located at 106 N. 12th, Collinsville, Oklahoma 74021 by Angela McGinnis, City Clerk.
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|