Re-appoint Eddie Tidwell & Marie Gillespie to Personnel Board
Rear Loader Purchase For Commercial Trash Pickup
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call -- All present except Pykiet
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
Approval of Minutes of the March 18, 2019 Regular City Commission
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Ordinance Number 944, an ordinance relating to Animal Regulations Part 2, Chapter 8, establishing an adopting Section 8-25-38 requiring that dogs and cats be spayed or neutered and establishing exemptions, providing for severability, repealing all ordinances in conflict herewith and declaring an effective date. -- I arrived just as item 7 was tabled and heard none of the discussion ... nor itens 1-6 above -- Ted
Discussion, consideration and possible actin to approve agreement
between Freeport-McMoran Copper & Goal and the City of Collinsville,
Oklahoma. -- Approved, subject to additional
contract language requested by City Attorney Ken Underwood. This is
for an additional cleanup of smelter waste products on city right
of way, specifically creeks were ,entionedin the discussion (but not
the railroad right-of-way). The company has done a study after the
previous soil cleanup effort completed years ago. Removal of the additional
material would be bid out but estimated at $868K to $1.1 million.
Apparently the cost is not the city's responsibility due to a DEQ
followup on the previous cleanup responsibility.
9. Discussion, consideration and possible action to re-appoint Eddie Tidwell to Personnel Board with term expiring July 1, 2020. -- Approved
10. Discussion, consideration and possible action to appoint Marie Gillespie to Personnel Board with term expiring July 1, 2021. -- Approved
11. Adjournment. -- 5:57pm
NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Roll Call -- same as above
3. Consent Agenda
A) Approval of Minutes
of the March 18, 2019 regular CMA Meeting.
4. Discussion, consideration
and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve purchase of one 2019 T370 Kenworth Tandem Axle with a 25 New Way Cobra Rear Loader to the lowest State Bid from Waste Research, Inc. of Pryor, Oklahoma in the amount of $189,252.16. -- Approved, a 3rd trash truck (for commercial business pickup) ... in addition to the two recently approved side load (residential pickup) trucks. Six-seven year life expectancy ... will have warranty
6. Report from Public
Works Director. -- Craig Stokes Report:
7. Adjournment. -- 6:11pm
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|