Between Marijuana Dispensarys
ISO Rating Improved
City Manager Benefits
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call -- All Commissioners Present
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
All matters under Consent are considered by the City Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
Approval of Minutes of the July 15, 2019 Regular City Commission Meeting.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.-- n.a
Presentation of OMAG Grant of $3,500 to Collinsville Police Department
for Body Cameras.
9. Presentation of Proclamation for 2019 National Purple Heart Day on August 7, 2019.
10. Report from Fire Chief, Harold Call. -- Starting Nov. 1st Collinsville's ISO Rating will drop from a 5 to a 3 due to the hard work and equipment improvements of the Collinsville Fire & Water Departments & Dispatchers. This could lower the fire insurance rates for Collinsville homes and businesses. The city will mail out a notice in the utility billing to notify costumers to check with their insurance agents
11. Discussion, consideration and possible action to assist Collinsville Tri-County Fair Board Members during the upcoming Tri-County Fair August 22nd through 24th, 2019. -- This will be the 74th annual local fair and the Fair Board requests the City (& community) to join them in making next year's 75th an even bigger event than recent years. This was in addition to the typical city support with sanitation and police support for the annual event. -- Approved
12. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Final Plat for Cherry Creek Phase I, 69 lots on approximately 20 acres located south of State Highway 20/East 146th Street North and west of Memorial Drive, zoned RS-3. -- Approved (also approved by planning commission July 18th -- still needs electrical)
13. First reading of Ordinance Number 951. -- Approved waiving first reading to allow emergency in item 15.
14. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Ordinance 951, an ordinance amending the Employee Retirement System, Defined Contribution Plan for the City Manager for the City of Collinsville & Collinsville Municipal Authority, Oklahoma; providing Retirement Benefits for eligible employees of the City of Collinsville & Collinsville Municipal Authority, Oklahoma; pertaining to the definition of compensation; providing for repealer and severability; and declaring an emergency. -- Approved (will lower contributions by both city manager and the city)
15. Discussion, consideration and possible action to declare Ordinance Number 951 an emergency for the purpose of preserving the public health, safety, and/or peace making it effective immediately. -- Approved
16.Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve base bid of $44,750 to Dunhams Asphalt Services, Inc. Sapulpa, Oklahoma be awarded the Street Rehabilitation Project. Funding will be taken from 2016 Bond Funding. -- Approved, for 5 blocks (Spring 11th to 14th) and 12th between Broadway and Walnut). Two inch asphalt overlay but raising manhole covers.
17. Discussion of the spacing between Medical Marijuana Dispensarys in the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma. -- Discussion only, no action. Commissioner Pykiet requested the topic be discussed after "hearing" Tulsa had a similar resrtiction. City Attorney Ken Underwood said he was unaware of any such restriction due to the on-going intrepretation of the citzen approved state resolution which limited city's ability to place any restriction on this new business that wasn't applied the same to other businesses.
18. Adjournment. -- 6:10pm
NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Roll Call -- All present
3. Consent Agenda:
All matters under Consent are considered by Trustees to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Trustee may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
A) Approval of Minutes
of the July 15, 2019 regular CMA Meeting.
4. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve the Adoption of GRDA First Amendment to Power Purchase Agreement. -- Approved, electric charging stsations are treated as retail customers; additional late charges; voluntary cost-saving programs are available
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve engineering agreement with Holloway, Updike and Bellen, Inc. for the engineering and design of water lines on 9th and 10th streets and the looping of the water line on the north side of project. -- Approved (using CDBG grant funding)
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve State Bid for one 2019 Ford F350 XL V8 Super-Cab 4WD in the amount of $33,853 and one 2019 Ford F250 XL V8 Super-Cab 4WD in the amount of $30,365 to the lowest State of Oklahoma Bidder, Bill Knight Fleet and Commercial Center of Tulsa for a grand total of $64,218 with financing a 4 year bank note. -- Approved (for electrical department with increased staff)
8. Adjournment. -- 6:16pm
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|