of Education Regular Meeting
Monday, April 8, 2019 6:00 PM
Collinsville Public Schools
1902 W Maple
Collinsville, OK 74021
All persons interested in attending the Regular Meeting School Board
for Collinsville PublicSchools, Independent District I-6, should make
plans to attend the meeting at the above date.
NOTE: The Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to
disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this
1. Call to Order and Roll Call of Members
2. Record of Members Present and Absent
3. Request to Address the Board
4. Consent Agenda: Discussion and Vote Items 4a -4e of the Consent
4.a. Approval of the March 11, 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes,
4.b. Approval of Purchase Orders and Payments of Purchase Orders -FY
2019 General andBuilding Funds , All District Funds- Approval of Budgets
, Reports , Allocations andInvestments
4.c. Approval of the Activity Fund Fundraisers as Attached
4.d. Approval of combine the HS Activity Fund Account (954) with the
HS Activity Fee Account(915).
4.e. Approval of Request to Ask for Donated Sick Leave Due to Medical
5. Teacher of the Year Presentation
5.a. Megan Soto- ECC
5.b. Kyndall Chronister- Herald
5.c. Nicole Wallstein- CUE
5.d. Amy Gregory- Wilson 6th Grade Center
5.e. Pat Johnston- MS
5.f. Christiana Vogel- HS and District Teacher of the Year
6. Discussion and Vote to Approve Collinsville Public Schools Telephone,
Internet and Wan Services for Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
7. Discussion and Vote to Approve Temporary Appropriations for the
Fiscal Year 2019-2020
8. The Board of Education to consider adoption of a resolution approving
and affirming an Lease/Purchase Agreement and authorizing the execution
of same; Acknowledging assignment of Lessors interest in Lease/Purchase
Agreement; Designating lease transaction as a qualified tax-exempt
obligation; and authorizing School District officials to execute any
and all necessary
documents in connection with the aforementioned transactions.
9. Proposed Executive Session to Discuss Hiring of Career Certified
Teachers (as attached),Director of Child Nutrition and Director of
Student Activities. for the 2019-2020School Year. Pursuant to 25-OS
ss 307(B)(1) of the Open Meeting Law.
10. Vote to Convene in Executive Session
11. Acknowledge Return of Board to Open Session
12. Executive Session Minutes Compliance Announcement
13. Discussion and Vote to Hire the Career Certified Teachers (as
attached) for the 2019-2020 school year.
14. Discussion and Vote to Re-employment of the Director of Child
Nutrition and Director of Student Activities for the 2019-2020 School
15.a. Kim Gerlach- CNP
16.a. Alexander Blue- High School Janitor
16.b. Debra Wilks- CNP
16.c. Emily Greathouse - CNP
16.d. Jena Bishop- CNP Part-time
17. Directors Report
18. Superintendent's Report
20. New Business
This notice being given and displayed by the authority of the School
Board of Independent District I-6, acting by and through the undersigned.
Lance West, Superintendent
Posted this ___ date of _____________ _____ at _____ x.m. on the door
of the Education Service Center, 1902 W Maple, Collinsville, OK 74021.