2nd Round For Water Plant Improvement Options
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call -- All Present except Pykiet
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
Approval of Minutes of the October 15, 2018 regular City Commission
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Resolution Number 2018-13, a resolution of the City Commission of the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma, establishing Academic Electrical Rate Structure provided by the City of Collinsville Municipal Authority. -- Approved, creates a new electrical rate for schools (different than business demand rate). Similar to other communities. Should provide significant savings to Collinsville schools.
8. Adjournment. -- 5:35pm
This agenda was
filed in the office of the City Clerk and posted at ___________________
on November 1, 2018 at City Hall display board located at 106 N. 12th,
Collinsville, Oklahoma 74021 by Angela McGinnis, City Clerk.
NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Roll Call -- same as above
3. Consent Agenda
A) Approval of Minutes
of the October 15, 2018 regular CMA Meeting.
4. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning raw water line relocation project and bid approval. -- Approved, had been discussed at 10/22 work session. Provides optional bypass to City Lake for Oologah water into water plant. ~$90K ...can start soon.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning Water Treatment Plant Project alternatives. -- Approved the option to build a new water plant (as discussed Oct. 22). The other options had been to rehad the existing water plant, or buy water fromTulsa or Rural Water 3.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to amend the engineering agreement with Holloway, Updike and Bellen Engineering. -- Approved
8. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Resolution Number 2018-14, a resolution agreeing to file application with the Oklahoma Water Resources Board (the OWRB) for financial assistance through the State Loan Program and/or the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Loan Program, with the loan proceeds being for the purpose of water system improvements; approving professional services agreements; and containing other provisions related thereto. -- Approved filing the application but several financing option decisions left for later.
9. Adjournment. -- 5:53pm
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|