NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Invocation -- will be provided by Pastor Jim Carney
3. Pledge of Allegiance -- led by Mayor Bud York
4. Roll Call -- by City Clerk, Angela McGinnis
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
Approval of minutes of the June 18, 2018 regular City Commission meeting
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Ordinance
Number 931, an ordinance accepting, adding and annexing to the City
of Collinsville, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, all that certain real estate
being more particularly described hereinafter; providing that said
real estate shall be part of the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma, and
all persons residing therein, if any, and all property situated therein,
shall be subject to the jurisdiction, control, laws and ordinances
of the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma; direction notification.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consent: All matters under Consent are considered by the Board of Trustees to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Trustee may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
--A) Approval of
Minutes from June 15, 2017 Special Meeting.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
Posted on City Hall
Bulletin Board Friday, June 30, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. by Angela McGinnis,
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|