More Bridge Projects
Cherokee Donations To Police & Fire
NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Invocation will be provided by Jeff Heath
3. Pledge of Allegiance- led by Mayor Bud York
Roll Call -- by City Clerk, Angela McGinnis --
Pykiet, York, Francis
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
Approval of minutes of the July 2, 2018 regular City Commission meeting
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Bridge Rehabilitation Project Bid to BL Tower of Tulsa in the amount of $326,909.80. -- Approved, for bridge rehabs on 13th St, 14th St by Exchange and 15th St. by city park.
8. Administrative Hearing for Abatement of Nuisance on property located at 919 W. Broadway, Collinsville, Oklahoma. -- Mayor Bud York stated: "I drove by today and saw the property was in compliance. No action is required".
This agenda was filed in the office of the City Clerk and posted at _______ on July 13, 2018 at City Hall display board located at 106 N. 12th, Collinsville, Oklahoma 74021 by Angela McGinnis, City Clerk.
NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Roll Call -- same
3. Consent Agenda
A) Approval of Minutes
of the July 2, 2018 regular CMA Meeting.
4. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve base bid of $45,950 from Varnell Powerline of Tulsa for installing High Line Poles on Sheridan from Highway 20 south to 136th Street, then going east on 136th Street for approximately 2,000 feet. -- Approved, for 44 poles and 24,000 feet of wire for new housing additions in the area.
6. Adjournment. -- 5:36pm
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|