303 S. 10th Alley Vacation
Executive Session: Burch v. City
1. Call to Order.
3. Flag Salute.
4. Roll Call. -- All Present (Garrett, Sgafer, York, Bateman & Francis)
5. Consent: All matters under Consent are considered by the City Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
Approval of Minutes from June 5, 2017 Regular Meeting.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action to award Center Street Rehabilitation & Storm Sewer Improvements Project to Diversified Civil Contractors for the amount of $896,827 and Authorize Mayor to Execute the Contract. -- Approved (Garrett NO, rest Yes) -- Rehab Center Street from 11th to 13th St for drainage improvement and road surface. Roadway will be asphalt except brick intersections. Sewer drainage all the way to Black Jack Creek. 120 days to complete.
Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Ordinance
Number 915, an ordinance closing a portion of the public alley located
in Section 29, Township 22 North, Range 14 East, City of Collinsville,
Tulsa County, Oklahoma, according to the US Government survey thereof,
said tract of land being more particularly described hereinafter,
and retaining the rights of any holder of a franchise or others determined
by the governing body to have a special right or privilege granted
by ordinance or legislative enactment to maintain their existing utilities,
and retaining the absolute right to reopen the portion of the public
roadway without expense to the municipality.
9. Discussion, consideration and possible action to declare 2001 Ford Crown Victoria, vehicle identification number 2FAFP71W21X130159 surplus in Police Department. -- Approved
10. Discussion and possible action to enter into Executive Session pursuant to O.S. 25, 307 (B) (4), confidential communications between a public body and its attorney concerning a pending investigation, claim, or action if the public body, with the advice of its attorney, determines that disclosure will seriously impair the ability of the public body to process the claim or conduct a pending investigation, litigation, or proceeding in the public interest: in the case of Burch v. City of Collinsville. -- Started 5:43pm and I left for other work ... so have no results for rest of agendas. -- Ted
11. Discussion and possible action on matters discussed in Executive Session.
Call to Order.
3. Consent: All matters under Consent are considered by the Board of Trustees to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Trustee may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
--A. Approval of
Minutes from June 5, 2017 Regular Meeting.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
Posted on City
Hall Bulletin Board Friday, June 16, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. by Angela McGinnis,
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|