This page sponsored in part by:
Newspaper Museum In Collinsville
1110 W. Main, Collinsville, OK
Rock Island Caboose was purchased by Mrs. O.H. Holman and delivered to Collinsville
in September 1977.
The Sante Fe Depot building was moved to the current location (near 10th & Center St.) in September 1975 from it's original (~1900?) location by the tracks at Main Street.
-- Ted Wright 7/2/2013