* July 24, 26, and 27. 6:00pm 7:15pm.
* At Collinsville High School Track
* 3 days of focus and instruction on teaching and building speed. Build a quicker first step in all directions, build core strength, increase your vertical, be more efficient, and boost your confidence as an athlete.
* Instruction is done by both current and ex college athletes who are very knowledgeable in the importance of speed in athletics.
* If you run, jump, or throw, this camp is for you!
* To participate: fill out and return registration form to Collinsville High School Attendance office or mail to Collinsville High School, 2400 West Broadway, Collinsville, Ok 74021, Attn: Sean Tesar. Forms can be found online at www.cvilleok.com or at the High School Attendance office. For more information contact: Sean Tesar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 918-520-2630.
is $40 if not preregistered. To pre-register have registration form and
in by July 13th. Pre-registration cost is $30. Camp fee includes Collinsville
Speed Camp T-Shirt. Checks should be made to: Sean Tesar Collinsville Speed
** This camp is not sport specific and will increase any athletes ability to: run faster, more efficiently, make quicker cuts and turns, absorb forces put on the body during competition, make joints more mobile and stable, increase muscular endurance, and correct the old adage that you cant teach speed.
YES YOU CAN TEACH SPEED, AND WE DO!
COLLINSVILLE SPEED CAMP REGISTRATION FORM
JULY 24, 26, 27 6PM -7:15 @ COLLINSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL TRACK
SPORTS PLAYED: ____________________________________________________
T-SHIRT SIZE: ______________
WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE THE MOST AS AN ATHLETE:
SIGNATURE: __________________________ DATE: ______________
By signing the above I understand and acknowledge that to receive the full benefits, I will participate with my best effort and focus.
SIGNATURE: __________________________ DATE: _______________
By singing the above I understand and acknowledge that my athlete will be participating in the 2012 Collinsville Speed Camp and I give their consent to do so.
PARENTS EMAIL: ___________________ PHONE: __________________________