Collinsville Public Schools
1119 West Broadway
Collinsville, OK 74021
All persons interested in attending the Special Scheduled School Board
Meeting for Collinsville Public Schools, Independent District I-6, should
make plans to attend the meeting at the following date, time and place
Date: February 6,
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Education Service Center, 1119 W. Broadway Collinsville, OK 74021
The following items
will appear on the agenda at the above scheduled meeting to wit:
NOTE: The Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove,
vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1) Call to Order and Roll Call of Members.
2) Record of Members Present and Absent. -- Steve
3) Requests to Address the Board.
4) Reading of Minutes January 9, 2012 Regular Meeting and January
18, 2012 Special Board Meeting.
5) Approval of Purchase Orders and Payment of Purchase Orders
FY2012 General and Building Funds and All District Funds - Approval
of Budgets, Reports, Allocations and Investments.
6) Discussion and Vote to Approve Activity Fund Fundraisers. --
Approved ... several are CHS Student Council
7) Presentation Copy Machines Analysis Report by Brock Abercrombie
with Standley Systems. -- the company representatives
presented an analysis of current printing practices and equipment use
rates at each campus: 474,804 prints/month at $9378/month cost (not
including paper). They then offered a consolidation plan (with less
printers 83-> 49, but a few new improved units) and their maintenance
with a potential of ~$43K savings per year. No board action was taken.
a) Lance Lutke, MS, Spec Needs Teacher.
b) Jan Shiever, Herald, 4th Grade Teacher.
9) Proposed Executive Session to Discuss Personnel and Hiring of Certified
and Classified Personnel, Pursuant to Section 307 (B)(1) of the Open
Meeting Law, O§, so that the Board May Return to Open Session And
Vote to Hire or Not Hire Certified and Classified Personnel for FY2012.
10) Vote to Convene in Executive Session.
11) Vote to Acknowledge Return of Board to Open Session.
12) Executive Session Minutes Compliance Announcement.
13) Hiring of Personnel: -- Approved
--a) Jennifer Rupe, Herald, 4th Grade.
--b) Brandi Glasscock, School Nurse, Districtwide.
--c) Libby Inman, MS, Spec. Needs.
--d) Michelle Collins, ECC, P/T Kindergarten TA, 3 Hrs, 4 Mos
14) Discussion and Vote To Approve ONEOK Energy Marketing Company Nomination
Order/Contract for the Sale & Purchase of Natural Gas. --
Approved, renewal like last year's at same rate (for high school).
15) Discussion and Vote to Approve RSU Facility Usage Agreement for
FY2012 Prom. -- Approved (prom
scheduled for Saturday April 14th)
16) Discussion and Vote To Approve AIDS Curriculum and Update. --
Approved, only minor changes from last year. As always, parents have
the option to opt out their student with a written request by March
17) Discussion and Vote to Approve Administrators Pay Increase.
-- Approved, 2% for principals, assistant superintendent,
athletic director, director special services. Does not include Superintendent
Terry Due. Similar 2% raise for others was done earlier and this delayed
to see if budget would allow.
18) Discussion and Vote for Board Members to Attend National School
Board Convention in Boston, Massachusetts. --
19) Assistant Superintendents Report. --
Additional window upgrades at CHS, ... Wilson will be next
20) Superintendents Report. -- Terry Due:
* Law seminar Friday
* Things are going well
--This meeting was the last for School Board member
Joe Hampton ending about 30 years of service in that capacity.
-- New board member Jana Oder attended this meeting as an observer.
This notice being
given and displayed by the authority of the School Board of Independent
District, I-6, acting by and through the undersigned.
Terry Due, Supt. of Schools
Posted this 3rd
day of February, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. on the door of the Education Service
Center at 1119 West Broadway, Collinsville, OK 74021.
Wright's comments added in purple