I missed most of Friday Dec. 14th meeting but do have the bond priorities
list in photo form though I missed the discussion. I did update
Terry & Pat's reports below also. -- Ted -- Sat. Dec. 15th
just repeat the Monday agenda below but list the only new item added
in the revised agenda posted Dec. 12th 4pm for Friday noon rescheduled
Discussion and Vote on Leave of absence for employee.
persons interested in attending the Regularly Scheduled School Board
Meeting for Collinsville Public Schools, Independent District I-6, should
make plans to attend the meeting at the following date, time and place
to wit: Date: Monday Dec. 10, 2007
-- Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Education Service Center, 1119 West Broadway, Collinsville OK
1) Call to Order and Roll Call of Members.
2) Record of Members Present and Absent. --
3) Presentation by the Constituency. --
4) Reading of Minutes - Nov. 5, 2007 Regular Meeting. --
5) Approval of Purchase Orders and Payment of Purchase Orders - FY2008
General, Building Funds and FY2007 General and Building Fund Reserves
and All District Funds - Approval of Budgets, Reports, Allocations and
6) Discussion and Vote to Approve Activity Fund Fund-raisers. --
7) Resignations: -- Nathan Pelton
8) Hiring of Personnel: --
9) Discussion and Vote to Approve School Board Meeting Dates for Calendar
10) Set Priorities for Spring 2008 Bond Issue.
some candidates from previous meet:
Projects Discussed 11-5-2007
new classrooms (w/ restrooms) at Herald Elementary
new classrooms (w/ restrooms) at the high school + canopy to main
bldg + brick exterior of the then 12 room remote bldg. + Commons
refurb in main CHS bldg
new 77 passenger school buses + security cameras for all buses.
(Option for 1 van also if buses not air conditioned.)
turf for Sallee (football) Field (which would also be the band practice
field, soccer field, youth football field, ...)
11) Set Spcial School Board Meeting Date for Election Call Resolution..
12) Assistant Superintendent's Report. -- Terry
showers at the Middle School Gym dressing rooms were made available
to the Red Cross Shelter at the Baptist Church and the visiting electrical
crews during the ice storm.
collapse at softball field due to ice storm
13) Superintendent's Report.
-- Pat Herald's report:
to Wendell Johnson who drew no opponent for another 5 year seat 3
term on the school board.
Herald recommended to the board that the original
school calandar for winter break (starting Thursday Dec. 20) remain
in place despite now being 2 days behind with 5 days outage used and
only 3 pre-planned. Understanding that more days could be lost and
spring break days might be considered to catch up later.
15) New Business (if any, of an emergency nature or that was not known
at the time the agenda was posted): --
Posted Dec. 6,
2007 10am at the door of the Education Service Center at 1119 W. Broadway
-- Ted Wright's comments added in purple