persons interested in attending the Regularly Scheduled School Board
Meeting for Collinsville Public Schools, Independent District I-6, should
make plans to attend the meeting at the following date, time and place
to wit: Date: Monday Apr. 9, 2007
-- Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Education Service Center, 1119 West Broadway, Collinsville OK
I missed items 1-9 while at the JV baseball game. I've added a page
with the approved 2007-2008 school calendar.
-- Ted Wright
1) Call to Order and Roll Call of Members.
2) Record of Members Present and Absent. -- all
3) Presentation by the Constituency.
4) Reading of Minutes - Mar. 5, 2007 Regular Meeting.
5) Approval of Purchase Orders and Payment of Purchase Orders - FY2007
General, Building Funds and Building Bond 2006 and FY06 General, Building
Fund Reserves and All District Funds - Approval of Budgets, Reports,
Allocations and Investments.
6) Discussion and Vote to Approve Activity Fund Fund-raisers.
7) Board Recognition of National Certified Teachers.
Myers (Herald Elementary)
Fain (Herald Elementary)
Blevins (Herald Elementary)
Myer (Herald Elementary)
Hamilton (High School)
8) Discussion and Vote to Approve FY2008 School Calendar.
-- Link to approved 2007-2008
9) Discussion and Vote to Approve Audit Contract for FY2006-2007 Fiscal
Year and School Auditor Engagement Letter.
10) Discussion and Vote To Approve Signing of Contract for Exchange
of Real Estate with G & D Sallee. -- approved
11) Discussion and Vote to Declare Surplus and No Longer Needed by the
School District: CNP Stove. -- approved
--a) Bonita Durman, Teachers' Aide Herald Elementary (after
approximately 25 years of service to the schools)
of Personnel to Fill Current Vacancies:
--a) Bus Driver, Edward Coats
Proposed Executive Session to Discuss Employment or Non Re-Employment
of Certified Personnel for FY2007-2008, Pursuant to Section 307 (B)(1)
of the Open Meeting Law, so the board may return to open session and
vote to approve Employment or Non Re-Employment of Certified Personnel
for FY2007-2008 School Year as Discussed.
15-16-17 Executive session steps ...
18) Vote to approve Superintentendant's Recommendation to
Employ or Not Re-Employ Certified Personnel for FY2007-2008
School Year. -- re-employ approved
19) Assistant Superintendent's Report. -- Terry
-- the new surface (upgraded at no school expense due a contractor's
problem with subcontractors) should be applied this week. The track
will be red.
-- interior work continues, exterior stucco and bring work has begun,
parking/access problems this week with kid's sports at baseball and
soccer fields as the roadways have been blocked by the contractors
pending an asphalt application which is still about 2 weeks off. (Related
20) Superintendent's Report.
-- Pat Herald's report:
with all campus principals continue in an effort to conserve the limited
school budgets. Instead of increasing staff to meet the increasing
enrollment, an attempt will be made to just rehire existing staff.
With the Governor's veto last week
school budgets are uncertain. About two thirds of $239,000 locally
mandated (but unfunded last year) expenses might be recovered this
year if expected legilation is passed.
Rita Pate and Pat Sunday have received recognition from the Oklahoma
School Business Officials organization
22) New Business (if any):
-- The resignation of Wanda Coulter was accepted
by the board (effective June 1st when she plan to retire.)