persons interested in attending the Regularly Scheduled School Board
Meeting for Collinsville Public Schools, Independent District I-6, should
make plans to attend the meeting at the following date, time and place
to wit: Date: Oct. 9, 2006 -- Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Education Service Center, 1119 West Broadway, Collinsville OK
The following appeared on the agenda at the above scheduled meeting
NOTE: The Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove,
vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1) Call to Order and Roll Call of Members.
2) Record of Members Present and Absent.
3) Oath of Office Post #4, Steve Stout.
4) Presentation by the Constituency.
5) Reading of Minutes - Sept. 5, 2006 Regular Meeting.
6) Approval of Purchase Orders and Payment of Purchase Orders - FY2007
General, Building Funds and Building Bond 2006 and FY06 General, Building
Fund Reserves and All District Funds - Approval of Budgets, Reports,
Allocations and Investments.
7) Discussion and Vote to Approve Activity Fund Fund-raisers.
8) Approve Permission to Invest.
9) Discussion and Vote to Approve FY2007 Contract for Vocational Programs.
10) Vote to accept Tulsa Technology Student Course Credit.
11) Discussion and Vote to approve Gifted/Talented Education Plan and
12) Board to consider and take action on the employeement of Stephen
L. Smith, Corporation, as Financial Consultants to School District,
for the Fiscal Year 2006-2007.
13) Discussion and Vote To approve utility easement and right of way
easement at Herald Elementary/ECC with Rural Water District No. 3. Washington
14) Discussion and Vote to Declare Surplus.
--a) 1981 Chevy, 20 passenger Mini Bus
--b) 1981 Chevy, 10 passenger Mini Bus
--c) 1996 Grasshopper Mower
15) Hiring of Personnel:
--a) Special Needs T.A., Wilson Elementary (3 positions).
--b) Mary Barton, HS CNP P/T Cook.
Assistant Superintendent's Report.
17) Superintendent's Report.
Herald reported on recent test score improvements.
19) New Business. -- none
This notice being given and displayed by the authority of the School
Board of Independent District, I-6, acting by and through the undersigned.
Pat Herald, Superintendent
Posted Oct. 5th
(on the door of the Education Service Center at 1119 W. Broadway)