sponsored in part by:
(email website questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ted Wright -- last update 6/4/2003 & 4/2/2008 depot.html)
2003 - 2008 -- Collinsville, Oklahoma
Added Google Ads / Search
S. 10th St.
Collinsville, OK 74021
original Collinsville Depot was built ~1899
and moved to this location (adjacent
to the fairgrounds) in 1975. The grounds were later named in honor of
cabboose was added in 1977.
badge is just one of many historic items on display at the Collinsville Depot
Thomas and John Wright show some of the museum contents in this undated photo
The Depot Museum and the Newspaper
Museum In Collinsville are two separate entities, but share a
common goal of preserving Collinsville's history and artifacts. -- Ted Wright