4 New Police Vehicles
1003 W. South Rezone
Alcoholic Beverages Ordinance Updates
FIre Fighters Contract
Water Plant Roof Replacement
1, Call to Order
2. Invocation given by Pastor Candace Brim with A Glorious Church
Pledge of Allegiance led by Troop 44/98 Scouts
4. Roll Call by Angela McGinnis, City Clerk -- All Present
_____ Francis _____ Bateman _____ Shafer _____ Pykiet_____
Approval of minutes of the September 4, 2018 regular City Commission
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
Presentation from Brandi Taylor regarding Red Shirt Fridays, showing
support for servicemen and women in our military.
Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Ordinance
Number 936, an ordinance amending Ordinance Number 606, The Zoning
Code of the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma, by approving CZ-208; repealing
all ordinances in conflict herewith.
9. First reading of Ordinance Number 937. -- Emergency potential approved to proceed to item 10.
10. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Ordinance Number 937, an ordinance relating to Alcoholic Beverages Part 2, Chapter 22, Section 4-47 establishing an Occupation Tax for the retail sale of High Point Beer and Wine as provided for by law in an amount equal to the Annual Licensing Fee established by State Law, providing for severability, repealing all ordinances in conflict herewith, declaring an emergency and effective date. -- Approved -- allow tax on new high point beer sales starting Oct. 1st
11. Discussion, consideration and possible action declaring Ordinance Number 937 an emergency for the purpose of preserving the public health, safety and/or peace making it effective immediately. -- Approved
12. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve Resolution Number 2018-11, a resolution to execute the agreement establishing the Oklahoma Municipal Management Services. -- Approved, new services provided by city managers organization
13. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve purchase for three 2019 Dodge Chargers in the amount of $64,947 from John Vance Motors of Oklahoma City, purchase of one 2019 Dodge Ram half ton Truck in the amount of $27,358 from Bob Howard of Oklahoma City and four police packages for vehicles in the amount of $25,900 from Visual Force of Catoosa, Oklahoma. -- Approved, 4 police vehicles paid off recently, and 2 cars down currently, truck is for bad weather, in budget replacing Crown Victorias, will be financed.
14. Discussion, consideration and possible action to enter into Executive Session for discussing negotiations concerning employees and representative of employees groups as allowed by 25 O.S. 307 (B)(2), Collinsville Professional Firefighters Local 3310 Contact for Fiscal Years 2018 to 2020. -- I left when executive session started at 5:55pm so have no status for remaining items. -- Ted
15. Discussion, consideration and possible action on matters discussed in Executive Session.
16. Adjournment. Time ____________
NOTICE AND AGENDA
2. Roll Call
3. Consent Agenda
A) Approval of Minutes
of the September 4, 2018 regular CMA Meeting.
4. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda.
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve base bid of $37,632 to Micks Vault Works of Edmond, Oklahoma and be awarded the Utility Billing Remodel Project.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action to approve the base bid of $45,980 to Metalsbetter Roofing & Sheet Metal of Sapulpa, Oklahoma and be awarded the Water Plant Roof Replacement Project.
7. Adjournment. Time ____________
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|