of Education May 14, 2018 6:00 PM Collinsville Public Schools 1902 West
Maple Collinsville, OK 74021
All persons interested in attending the Regular Meeting School Board
for Collinsville Public Schools, Independent District I-6, should make
plans to attend the meeting at the above date.
NOTE: The Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove,
vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call of Members
2. Record of Members Present and Absent.
3. Request to Address the Board.
4. Consent Agenda: Discussion and Vote to Approve Items a-d of the Consent
-- a. Approval of the 4/9/2018 Regular Board Meeting and 4/23/2018 Special
Board Meeting Minutes.
-- b. Approval of Purchase Orders and Payment of Purchase Order- FY
2018 General and Building Funds, All District Funds- Approval of Budgets
, Reports, Allocations and Investments
-- c. Approval of the Activity Fund Fundraisers as Attached.
-- d. Approve Surplus No Longer Needed- MS Math Books
5. Presentation by Brewer Construction and KKT Architects on Building
6. Discussion and Vote to Approve Changes to the District Board of Education
7. Proposed Executive Session to Discuss Resignations, Hiring of Personnel
and Temporary Certified Staff (as attached) Pursuant to 25-OS ss 307(B)(1)
of the Open Meeting Law.
8. Vote to Convene in Executive Session 9. Acknowledge Return of Board
to Open Session
10. Executive Session Minutes Compliance Announcement
11. Discussion and Vote to hire the Certified Teachers (Temporary Status)
for the 2018-2019 School Year.(as attached)
-- a. Mark Jones- Bus Driver
-- b. Virgina Kindell-Herald CNP
-- c. Clara Dodson- Wilson CNP
-- d. Misty Bailey- CUE CNP
-- e. Angela Zittenfield- Herald Janitor
-- f. Necia McClendon- Herald 1st Grade Teacher
-- g. Charles Hewlett- Wilson Counselor
-- h. Cheryl Hewlett- Wilson Counselor
-- i. Lisa Schweda- MS Counselor
-- j. Mikailyn Elliott- HS/MS Spanish
-- k. Stacey Dutton- Varsity Girls Head Soccer Coach
-- l. Robert Sparks- HS Math
-- m. Michelle Sparks- HS Math
-- n. Lee Ann Smith-HS Special Education
-- o. Bob Early-HS Band
-- a. Megan Tackett-Herald 1st Grade
-- b. Samantha Billings-CUE Special Education
-- c. Skye Carey-CUE Paraprofessional
-- d. Mark Hamilton- HS Science
-- e. Elizabeth Sonnenfeld- HS Math
-- f. Athletic Director
14. Directors Report
15. Superintendent's Report
17. New Business
This notice being given and displayed by the authority of the School
Board of Independent District I-6, acting by and through the undersigned.
Lance West, Superintendent
Posted this 11th day of May , 2018 at 2:00 p.m. on the door of the Education
Service Center, 1902 W Maple, Collinsville, OK 74021.
Wright comments in purple