June 10th Main Street Closure For Hogs
Design Electric Line Relocation For Highway 20 Widening
Fire Hydrant Project
1. Call to Order.
3. Flag Salute.
4. Roll Call. -- All Preset (Garrett, Shafer, York, Bateman & Francis)
5. Presentation of Appreciation by Mayor York to Collinsvilles Police and Fire Departments. -- see photo above
6. Consent: All matters under Consent are considered by the City Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
Approval of Minutes from March 20, 2017 Regular Meeting.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
8. Quarterly Reports from:
* Collinsville Downtown Inc.
* Fire Chief, Russell Young.
* Police Chief, Jimmie Richey
9. Discussion and possible action to award Water Distribution Improvement Fire Hydrants Project to MSB Construction, LLC, pending System for Award Management (SAM) registration approval for the amount of $69,000. -- Approved, city half ... CMA side approved on previous agenda.
10. First reading of Ordinance Number 913. -- Emergency option failed (Garrett & Shafer NOs; with Bateman, Francis & York YESs) - so First Read Only
11. Discussion and possible action to adopt Ordinance Number 913, an ordinance amending Ordinance Number 606, The Zoning Code of the City of Collinsville, Oklahoma, by approving CZ-194; repealing all ordinances in conflict herewith; and declaring an emergency. (Rezone a tract located west of 7th Street between West Walnut Street and West Oak Street from RS-3 Residential Single-Family District and CBD Commercial Business District to RD Residential Duplex District.) -- skipped .. see item 10
12. Discussion and possible action declaring Ordinance Number 913 an emergency for the purpose of preserving the public health, safety and/or peace making it effective immediately upon passage and publication. -- skipped ... see item 10
Discussion and possible action to declare old cemetery gates and old
fencing components surplus property. -- Approved
for fencing components but not gates (will explore other reuse for
gates). Likely sell at online auction.
City Managers Report. -- Pam Polk discussed
the following topics:
15. Adjournment. -- 6:08pm
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call. -- same as above
3. Consent: All matters under Consent are considered by the Board of Trustees to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Trustee may, however, remove an item from consent by request. A motion to approve the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
--A. Approval of
Minutes from March 20, 2017 Regular Meeting.
4. Discussion and possible action concerning items removed from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
5. Discussion and possible action to approve contract with HUB Engineers for design of Electric Line Relocation in coordination with ODOT State Highway 20 Widening Project in the amount of $34,000. -- Approved, state pays for water & sewer relocation but not electric.
6. Report from Public
Works Director. -- Phil Stowell reported on these
7. Adjournment. -- 6:26pm
|Ted Wright comments in purple.|
|Thank You! -- Collinsville Police, Fire & EMS personnel -- for your service, sacrifice, and providing for our safety ... often under difficult situations. The City Commission presented copies of a fireman's and police officer's prayer at the April 3rd city meeting to the Chiefs and available employees. Russell Young will be retiring as fire chief at the end of April.|