NOTICE OF MEETING
CITY OF COLLINSVILLE
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
January 5, 2015 5:30 P.M.
City Hall Commission Chambers
106 N. 12th Street
Call to Order.
Roll Call. -- All Present: Garrett, Shafer,
York, Bateman & Francis
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission
approval of the Consent agenda. All matters listed under Consent
are considered by the City Commission to be routine and will be enacted
by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from
the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda
Approval of Claims in the amount of $19,874.99.
--B. Approval of December #2 Payroll in the amount of $44,719.42.
--C. Approval of Minutes from December 15, 2014 Regular Meeting.
--D. Approval of Cemetery Deeds: Sharon Morris one space; John
Smith one space.
Discussion, consideration and possible action concerning items removed
from the Consent Agenda. -- n/a
Quarterly report from Collinsville Downtown Inc.
-- Shelley Nachtigall reported on these topics:
* Back Alley BBQ (2nd year)
* Just Treats - free event - cold
* Live at the Crown - auditions - Blake Willard $500 winner - excellent
* Breakfast for Business -- 9am Wednesday at CDI office
* 15th year for CDI
Quarterly report from Collinsville Park Board.
-- Ted Wright reported on these topics:
* No better solution found to bird droppings at big pavilion than
current park staff cleaning
* Need just a bit more fencing at basketball court to prevent ball
rolling down hill
* Still exploring creek enhancements
* Exploring options for mountain bike trail at city lake ... Zach
* Pam Polk indicated GRDA might be able to fund $4900 for sand volleyball
* Phil Stowell indicated the city electrical department was working
on time/cost estimates for installing the lighting system for the
trail in the park
Quarterly report from Fire Chief Russell Young.
-- Chief Young reported on these topics:
* 198 fire runs for the quarter
* October fire prevention programs
* Ebola training
* Hazard Mitigation Plan updated
* January 17th (6:30) will have brief ceremony for 15th anniversary
of James Fugate death while responding to a fire call (Previous
* Exploring purchase of rural fire department's 1997 fire truck ...
as rural will be purchasing a new truck for ~$40K ... would provide
better mobility in tight situations than large truck from Tulsa
Quarterly report from Police Chief Jimmie Richey.
* Chief Richey reported on these topics:
* Booked 42 into local jail in last quarter
* Changed procedure to take Tulsa County warrent arrests direct to
Tulsa without local booking first
* 240 offenses resulted in 160 reports
* 20 accidents (down from last quarter)
* 4634 dispatch log entries
* All completed their 2014 CLEET training
* Extra protective clothing protected
* District Attorney grant (~$8K) ... additional hand held radios for
* Active shooter scenario training (at Skiatook HS) paid for by Homeland
City Managers Report.
-- Pam Polk reported on these topics:
* Cemetery ordinance revisions in work
* Will have 6PR at next meeting for final decision on new city logo
/ utility promotion
* Expect demo soon for components of downtown music system to check
* Annex building cleanup for city content planned
* 2 engineering companies will provide analysis and cost estimates
on repairs to 19th and 12th street bridges
* Jan. 14th Hancock reception
* Vision 2015 applications
* Grant applications for drainage/paving improvements near post office
/ Police department intersection