October 7, 2013
Vice-Mayor Bud York presided
over a very short meeting with Commissioners Sink, Shafer, and Francis present
(and Mayor Weaver absent). The commission and CMA consent agenda were appoved.
Under the CMA agenda Public works director Phil stowell
reported on these topics:
* City Manager Pam Polk is out of town at an Oklahoma Municipal Association
* City electrical department has completed their work for power to the new Cherokee
Food Distribution Center.
* City electrical department has completed their work on the latest Ashbury
Park (housing) phase.
* Have additional cameras ready for city park monitoring system ... just need
* The low water dam on South 11th Street (near Plum Park mobile home park) has
been repaired ... two new drainage pipes and asphalt overlay.
(see photo at top of page)
Wright comments in purple.
Water Dam on South 11th Street Repaired
Electrical Service Completed To Cherokee Food Distribution Center