Note: I did not attend Monday's meeting, so I have no results
to report now other than the list of board meeting dates in 2014.
Check back later. -- Ted 12/12/2013
1902 West Maple
Collinsville, OK 74021
All persons interested in attending the Regular Scheduled School Board
Meeting for Collinsville Public Schools, Independent District I-6,
should make plans to attend the meeting at the following date, time
and place to wit:
Date: December 9, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Education Service Center, 1902 West Maple, Collinsville, OK
following items will appear on the agenda at the above scheduled meeting
NOTE: The Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to
disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this
1) Call to Order and Roll Call of Members.
2) Record of Members Present and Absent.
3) Requests to Address the Board.
4) Reading of Minutes November 4, 2013 Regular Meeting.
5) Approval of Purchase Orders and Payment of Purchase Orders
FY2014 General and Building Funds All District Funds - Approval of
Budgets, Reports, Allocations and Investments.
6) Discussion and Vote to Approve Activity Fund Fundraisers.
7) Discussion and Vote to Approve Brewer Construction Management Contract.
8) Presentation of the A-F Report Card for the Collinsville School
District. Cara Jones
9) Discussion and Vote to Approve Board Meeting Dates for Calendar
10) Vote to Approve Changes to the Collinsville Board of Education
11) Discussion and Vote to Approve District Lawn Bids for 2014.
12) Discussion and Vote to Approve Band Contracts for the 2013-2014
HS Band Performance Trip to Branson, MO.
13) Discussion and Vote to Approve the FFA Handbook
14) Discussion, motion and possible action to approve or not approve
a resolution calling on the Oklahoma Legislature to create a Special
Funding Situation for pension liability in the State of Oklahoma.
15) Assistant Superintendents Report.
16) Superintendents Report.
18) New Business
This notice being given and displayed by the authority of the School
Board of Independent District, I-6, acting by and through the undersigned.
Terry Due, Supt. of Schools
Posted this 6th day of December 2013 at 12:00 p.m. on the door of
the Education Service Center at 1902 West Maple, Collinsville, OK
Wright comments in purple