This page sponsored
in part by:
(email questions/comments to email@example.com).
Ted Wright -- last update 11/19/2007
/ EMS Consolidated
web site is brought to you by the Newspaper
Museum In Collinsville and the other advertisers appearing on these pages.
If you would like to provide content or advertisements ...
call Ted Wright (918) 371-1901 or send email to
Collinsville City Commission met
Monday, Nov. 19th (at
the City Hall Community Room, 106 N 12th Street) for a 7pm regular
of the Municipal Authority.
Young's departure as city clerk I did not receive an electronic agenda Friday
(again) and don't have time to retype here from the version posted on the
side of City Hall.
Non-typical topics on
city commission Nov. 19th agenda:
* Compact Excavator Bid -- accepted ~$37K bid by Warren
Cat at 0% for 3yrs (a budgeted item)
* Main Street closure for Christmas Parade (Dec. 8th) --
approved from 11am to Noon
* Set date for Plaza Dedication -- tabled pending further
contact with Governor's office on having a representative attend. The $20,000
Centennial money need to be used before the end of the year.
* Fire Protection Mutual Aid with Tulsa regarding 1999 EO Pumper Fire Truck
* Consolidation of Fire and EMS departments -- approved
with both Fire and EMS chiefs and staff (& city staff) in favor.
Ted Wright --
This page sponsored in part by:
Date For Plaza Dedication / Mutual Aid With Tulsa
Fire Dept. & Truck Discussion / Compact
Excavater Bid Accepted