This page sponsored
in part by:
(email questions/comments to email@example.com).
Ted Wright -- last update 9/5/2006
5 , 2006
Change to Streetscape Agreement
web site is brought to you by the Newspaper
Museum In Collinsville and the other advertisers appearing on these pages.
If you would like to provide content or advertisements ...
call Ted Wright (918) 371-1901 or send email to
The Collinsville City
Commission met Tuesday,
Sept. 5th at 7pm (at the City
Hall Community Room, 106 N 12th Street) for a regular meeting of
the City Commission and Municipal Authority.
Note: with the city clerk position vacant
... I didn't get my normal digital copy of the agenda (again). The official
copy of the agenda is posted outside city hall ... and I will just sumarize
Collinsville Municipal Authority (Agenda): =====
* Consent agenda including
appropriation of $170,580 for reimbursement from bond refianace for materials
and supplies for the electric line extension. -- approved
* City Manager's report -- Pam Polk reported on:
* City Attorney report
agreement on BMT settlement (again)
Collinsville City Commission (Agenda): =====
* Consent Agenda.
* Report by Nancy Phelps, Collinsville Downtown, Inc. --
Nancy reported on several recent and planned meetings and that the 12 facade
grants (totaling $25) had been requested.
* Discussion and action on request by Collinsville Downtown, Inc., for use
of city property at 156th and 5th Streets for a circus.
I switched to the school board meet at this
point -- Ted
* Discussion and action on Ordinance 789 ... relating to procedures for the
sale of surplus real estate.
* Discussion and action pertaining to Amendment No. 1 to the agreement for
the Streetscape Design and Construction Phase services provided by Landplan
* ... right-of-way, public utility and encroachment agreement with ODOT ..
relating to Blackjack Creek
* Executive Session ... police contract negotiaton discussion
This page sponsored in part by:
of City Property For Oct 18th Circus Approved