November 18-23 (from Brad Cantrell 11/18/2019)
Tuesday- Chorus - All-State Round 2 JH
Wednesday- FFA- Idea Share Workshop @ Collinsville 3:30
Congratulations to the following Collinsville Band students for making the NCDA District Honor band this past weekend. -- Rod Mackey 11/11/2019
|Collinsville City Hall will be closed Monday Nov. 11, 2019. Monday's city trash pick-up will be delayed to Tuesday. The Veterans Day Parade begins at 11am downtown Monday.|
|UPDATE: The Collinsville
Chamber of Commerce Turkey Bingo Event has been cancelled. Previously
scheduled for Nov. 16. Due to unforeseen circumstances the event is cancelled.
-- Carri Yount (Chamber Manager) -- Nov. 6, 2019
Crimson Cadets at San Antonio Bands of America Contest
1st in Visual
1st in General Effect.........and........
THEY ARE THE 1A 2019 BOA SAN ANTONIO SUPER REGIONAL CLASS GRAND CHAMPIONS
-- Jan Niles Isaacson -- Nov. 2, 2019
4A-5A Finals -- 10/16/2019
1- Coweta 87.7
Collinsville Athletic Hall of Fame Preliminary Announcement
* Coach Gary Ward -- Collinsville HS Baseball & Basketball Coach 1963-1969 and assistant football coach. Then well known college baseball coach in Arizona and OSU.
* Doug Freeman -- (CHS 1978) All-State in Football & starting center at OSU. Academic All Big 8.
* Theda Bowline -- (CHS 1985) All-State in Basketball & Tulsa Metro Player of the Year
* Ashley Frogge -- CHS 1997) All-State in Volleyball & Oklahoma Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year
* Ronnie Delk -- (CHS 2000) State Wrestling Champion 1999 & 2000. Now successful HS Coach.
* Ron Evans -- (CHS 1955) Distinguished Special Service -- Cardinal Super Fan and Supporter
-- HOF names will be announced at Oct. 25, 2019 Football game halftime (-vs- Pryor)
-- HOF Induction at Basketball games Feb. 14, 2020 (-vs- Oologah)
-- More details will be released closer to the Feb. 2020 event
|Legendary Oklahoma State coach Gary Ward among Collinsville Athletic Hall of Fame inductees for 2020 class -- By Shawn Hein Sports Editor (Owasso Reporter) 10/24/2019|
|I wrapped up September on the 1st day of November. Some of October is done ... but much more to do. -- Ted|
|With Fall Break ending, I now have a bit more than half of September photo pages done, thus am still about a full month behind. -- Ted -- Oct. 20. 2019|
|Cvilleok Status -- I am practically 0 for September having photo pages online other than varsity football. I will try to work most off in order starting back about Sept. 5th. For those that may not know already, the School Twitter account (OKCardinalChirp) is normally up to date the same day but with a 4 photo limit -- Ted Wright -- Oct. 1|
|This web site is brought to you by the Newspaper Museum In Collinsville, Collinsville Public Schools, and the other advertisers appearing on these pages. If you would like to provide news content or advertisements ... email Ted Wright email@example.com. -- Copyright 2019|
Ted W. Wright -- last update 11/19/2019
Track 2019 State 5A Champions: Zac Robbins (Discus) & Taylor Olinghouse